Thank you for visiting the Strong Group Website. Protecting your privacy is important to us, so please read it carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us or permit us to receive. For example, when you request a quote, seek for the service details, or fill out our application form, the information we collect from you on the Site may include, among other data:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- Your organization
- Information that you enter, in narrative form, into request forms, live customer service chats, or inquiries or other communications submitted by email
- U.S. Department of Transportation Number
- FMCSA Operating Authority Number (MC Number)
- Additional account profile information, such as preferred language
Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. For example, when you visit the Site, we may collect your domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, operating system, and the website you passed through to reach our Site. In addition, our Site gathers certain usage information, like numbers and frequency of visits to the Site, visitors’ areas, activity levels, most used browsers, and other useful statistics similar to the television ratings which tell how many people tuned into a program.
- Google Analytics and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with an advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We use the information we collect about you to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include the following:
- Responding to your requests
- Processing your orders
- Conducting research and analysis
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting contests and surveys
- Continuously evaluating and improving customer service and our online user experience
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT):
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13.
Strong Group is fully committed to data security. You should note that no Internet transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, which is why we make no warranties as to the security of any information that you submit electronically. This will be done at your own risk. However, we take precautions to help to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, theft, alteration, loss or misuse.